Here's a surveying software solution that is extremely versatile as well as a real time- and money-saver — Carlson Survey 2011. As it always has, Carlson Survey in 2011 will connect to essentially every manufacturers' proprietary hardware and software.
Carlson Survey 2011 is available now.
The Carlson 2011 line of software comes with 64-bit capabilities, is Windows 7 compatible, & works on AutoCAD®2011.
Here's one of the newest aspects of Carlson Survey and Carlson SurvCE — Esri to Office to Field and Back: Learn how to take an Esri geodatabase from ArcView into Carlson Survey and then to Carlson SurvCE for data collection. Next the data is taken from SurvCE into Carlson Survey and then back into ArcView.
Carlson Survey 2011 is made with surveyors in mind, allowing them to get the most out of all of their software. This software package is the culmination of 26 years of working with and for surveyors to both increase their accuracy as well as their productivity.
Two options to choose from:
• Carlson Survey 2011 For AutoCAD, and with the IntelliCAD Engine
• Carlson Survey 2011 Embedded AutoCAD® With the AutoCAD 2010 engine built-in
For upgrade pricing and additional information call us at 1-800-454-1310.
- Built on AutoCAD: Runs in AutoCAD® versions 2011 to 2000 as well as AutoCAD® Map, Land Desktop and Civil3D and on IntelliCAD 6.6.
- Project Setup: Flexible data storage methods
- Drawing Cleanup: Fix common drafting errors
- Drafting Enchancements: Handy tools for working in AutoCAD® such as Join Nearest, Shrinkwrap Entities, Polyline Utilities, Drawing Inspector, Layer Inspector and Twist Screen
- Data Compatibility: Supports industry standard LandXML and scores of specific data conversions
- Build Surfaces: By triangulation or rectangular grids
- Contouring: One step triangulate and contour from 3D entities as well as contouring from surface files
- Surface Manager: Change surface display properties and adjust surface functions to add and remove points and breaklines and swap edges
- Volumes: Earthwork volumes between triangulation or grid surfaces
- Pad Design: Tie cut/fill slopes from pad perimeter to surface, build pad surface, calculate and balance volumes, and edit pad parameters
- Design and Edit Centerlines: Design or input alignments on screen or in dialog with graphics
- Label Stations and Offsets: Annotate station and offsets along centerline and at selected points
- Calculate Offsets: Reports stations and offsets for selected points along centerline
- Create Offset Points: Create points at specified stations and offsets
- Spirals: Flexible handling of the most complex spiral curves including “spiral-only” elements going arc-spiral-arc, arc-spiral-line and line-spiral-line
- Create Profiles: From surfaces, screen entities, points on centerline, etc.
- Quick Profile: One step profile creation with real-time update while adjusting centerline
- Input-Edit Profiles: Enter profile data in dual spreadsheet and graphic window, and design in reference to controlling profile grade points
- Draw Profiles: Draws profiles on grids or plan-profile sheets with auto-updating based on edits
- Profiles To 3D: Create points and 3D polylines from profiles
- Import/Export: User-defined import and export of point data along with conversions with specific other formats
- Draw Points: Draw points with settings for symbols, layers and styles
- Point Groups: Point group manager to define sets of point by filters
- Coordinate File History: Tracks all changes to points with report and undo functions
- Fix Point Label Overlaps: Finds point label overlaps with rule options to fix automatically
- Point Tools: Utilities for modify point labels such as move with leader, twist and resize
- Data Collection Interfaces: Upload and download to popular data collectors
- Traverse Adjustment: Spreadsheet editor for raw data with graphics and processing for traverse adjustments
- SurvNET: Advanced network least-squares for total station, GPS and level data
- Field-to-Finish: Draw points with styles and in point groups set by point descriptions and draw linework by several flexible methods
- Field-to-Finish Inspector: Inspect all field-to-finish elements, see description source and re-draw based on descriptions edits.
- COGO: Streamlined inverse, traverse, sideshot, intersections, interpolation, translate, rotate, scale and align
- Coordinate Transformations: Transform coordinates and screen entities between lat/lon and grid projections as well as local to local by Helmert and least-squares methods
- Deeds: Enter deed by description, read deed data from deed file, deed reports, deed correlation and generate legal description from drawing
- Cut Sheets: Create custom cut sheet reports with reference grades and station-offsets
- Label Areas: Customized area label styles and several methods to select areas to label
- Size Areas: Sliding side area, hinged area, area radial from curve and bearing area cutoff
- Lot Manager: Lot definitions by point numbers with functions to create lots, conduct mapcheck for closure, edit in spreadsheet with graphics, report lots and draw lots
- Lot Layout: Size lots along alignment with controls for target area, setback and frontage
- Offsets, Intersection and Cul-de-Sacs: Layout for ROW and EOP linework
- Angle & Distance Labels: Flexible routines to label linework in all possible layout combinations plus available rules to automatically fix label overlaps and revise labels when entities move
- Curve Labels: Label curve data in stack, along arc or in table
- Survey Text: Routines to create typical plat labels such as offset and building dimensions
- Label Elevations: Label spot elevations along an alignment
- Linetypes: Draw special linetypes
- Carlson SurvCE: Data collection for Windows CE and Pocket PC
- Carlson Field: Take Carlson and AutoCAD to the field for data collection and stakeout with total stations and GPS
- Carlson Takeoff: Construction Estimating for earthworks, subgrades, material quantities, strata quantities and trench networks
- Carlson Point Clouds: Process laser scan data to generate models, breaklines and points
- Carlson Natural Regrade: Design stable land surfaces that follow natural hydrologic and geomorphology principles
- Carlson Geology: Models drillholes and strata structures and attributes