To be the leader in supplying the highest quality in customer service and technology.
Kuker-Ranken Incorporated has been a provider of Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Survey Equipment and Supplies Since 1928. We are Authorized Dealers for numerous companies such as: Leica-Geosystems, Hewlett-Packard, Oce', Dietzgen and more...We have a large inventory available for same or next day delivery as well as UPS for customers outside of our delivery area.
Kuker-Ranken was founded in 1928 by W.J. Ranken, Otto J. Kuker, Jack T. Ranken and Harry G. Kimball as a manufacturer of the Kuker-Ranken hand levels for contractors and surveyors. Initially located in Renton, Washington, Kuker-Ranken, Inc. has been in a number of locations over the years. From Renton we moved to 4th & Columbia, the current location of McCormack's Fish House, where we expanded into architectural and engineering supplies which included blueprinting, and then to 8th and John.
In 1978 we added Wild survey instruments to our product line, currently known as Leica Geosystems.
We moved to our current Mountlake Terrace location in 1980 and added our Fife store in January 2002 and our Beaverton, Oregon store in January 2003. In 2016 we added Salt Lake City and Las Vegas.
Kuker-Ranken was purchased from the founder's family in 1976 by Gary and Sandi Rousseau. Gary and Sandi successfully ran the business for 28 years and is now owned by Robert Lycke.