Laser Reference Alpha c Cone Laser Package
The Pro Shot Alpha-c laser level has all the durability and performance of the standard Alpha, plus a custom-made precision cone rotor head. Our engineering team hand builds, tests and calibrates each Alpha-c, assuring its performance to industry leading standards.
This unique, adjustable, cone projecting head lets you set-up with the laser at the high point, or low point and project a conical sloping reference of laser light. The Alpha-c can project up to a 4% sloped cone either up or down, with increments of 1/4%. An optional version provides up to a 1.7% sloped cone reference, with even greater resolution to 1/10%.
The Alpha-c is especially helpful for sports fields where a standard plane-only laser just won't get the job done. Some specific applications: Baseball fields; Running track corners and their infield zones; Containment areas around storage tanks.The Alpha-c can also operate as a precision laser level by installing the included level-only cap.
- Range with R7 laser receiver........2000 dia., 1000 rad. (610m/305m)
- Horizontal accuracy........± 10 arc sec. (±1/16" per 100')(±1.5mm per 30m)
- Cone slope capability........±4%, 1/4% increments
- High resolution version........±1.7%, 1/10% increments
- Leveling technology Range........Servo motor self leveling ±5º
- Height alert........Normally active, can be disabled
- Slope matching Range........Single axis, X-axis self leveled 8%
- Rotation coverage speed........360º 500rpm.
- Machine control compatible........Yes, with most modern systems
- Warranty........24 Month defects coverage
- Power source Life.....Four C-cells 75 hrs. (alkaline)
- Rechargeable batts. Life........Optional Ni-Mh kit 48 hrs.
- Laser beam type........Visible 670nm
- Laser classification........CDRH class IIIa, IEC class 3R
- Dust and water sealed........To international standard IP56
- Operating temperature........-4º F to +140º F (-20º C to +60º C)
What's in the box:
Alpha-c Laser System includin R7 receiver and carrying case