David White LT8-300LP Universal Level Transit with Laser Plummet
Ruggedness and dependability make these five minute instruments the first choice for practically every horizontal and vertical sighting application in construction.
- Laser plummet makes setup of center point quick and easy
- Solid three-piece standard- engineered to protect against dirt, damage and costly repairs.
- Wide-stance ball bearing center assures smooth movement and superior alignment control.
- Top-mounted vial is out in the open and easy to see.
- Focus knob is easy to reach, no matter what angle you’re shooting.
Includes: instrument, rain hood, objective lens, case, manual
26X Level Transit
+/- 3/16-inch at 150’ leveling accuracy
Up to 400’ range
Horizontal circle, lock and tangent
Vertical arc, lock and tangent
1:100 stadia with glass reticle
Laser Plummet (LT8-300LP only)