GeoMax Zoom 80 2" Reflectorless Robotic Total Station
The Geomax Zoom80 series total station is the basic building block for a Robotic Total Station Package.
A variety of controllers (Geomax or third party) with integrated radios running Geomax, Carlson, or MicroSurvey software can be configured to suit the end user. Available in 2″ and 5″ angular accuracies and reflectorless EDM range of 1000m, the Geomax Zoom80R total station, made in Switzerland, is arguably the finest total station made today.
GeoMax Zoom 80 R 2" A10 Robotic Total Station
Leica ZTR103 Tribrach w/o optical plummet (black)
GeoMax ZRT82 Long Range Radio Bluetooth Handle (gray)
Battery and charger
90 Day Warranty
- The dual mode EDM in the Zoom80 instruments provides long range measurement to all targets:
- 3500m in normal IR (infra red) mode to a single prism with 1mm + 1.5ppm accuracy
- 1000m in “reflectorless” (visible red laser) mode with 2mm + 2ppm accuracy
- Large high-contrast color graphic display is easy to read in fading light or bright sunshine
- Totally flexible- configure and program the Zoom80 for the way you work
- Bluetooth transfer of data
- Endless drives for fast, comfortable operation
- Touch screen gives instant access to all functions without using the keyboard
- NavLight guidelights helps make Stake out easy
- SCOUT360 Search- a fast rotating laser fan finds the prism quickly, (and in LOCK mode follows the reflector as it moves) then AIM360 fine points to the center of the prism.
- Compact Flash cards- reliable storage and transfer of data